Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Morning...

It's Monday morning and back to work for me..

Good news is that I will be on vacation next week..Yeah 9 days off!
Had a great week-end..Spent time with my wonderful daughter-in-law and attended an 80th birthday party for my Uncle Bob.  He looks great.  Also got to spend some time with my sisters!

I having been working on some fun things..check back later today and I will try and get some of my new things posted....until then..hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, firstly a big warm welcome to blogland, your cards are so beautiful and girly I couldn't resist a closer peek when I saw a snippet of one on a challenge blog.
    One tip I would give you hun is to switch off word verification and use comment moderation if you are worried about spam. Bloggers hate word verification, especially when doing DT commenting and visit loads of blogs as it's such a waste of time. If you aren't sure how give me a nudge or look on the challenge blogs most have instructions as they ask peeps to turn it off :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy...
    Welcome to my blog and thanks so much for stopping by...I appreciate any and all tips as I am new to "blogland".

    I have turned OFF word verification. I wasn't sure about what to do what that when I set up my blog!

    Again, thanks for stopping by..and for the help..anything else I need to know????

    Hugs...
    Deb

    ReplyDelete